League of Legends Season 12 is just about here and so too is the brand new League of Legends Patch Schedule for 2022. The twelfth season of Riot's well-known MOBA has already released a preseason update with some reasonably significant changes, but you can be sure that the crew can have plenty more buffs, nerfs, and champion changes with each and every new patch that drops.
For those that do not know Riot's standard MOBA pushes out updates roughly each two weeks, in conjunction with official League of Legends Patch Notes that detail all the adjustments to the recreation. That's 24 in general, all geared toward retaining the recreation contemporary with content and addressing any primary problems which might be inflicting havoc to the recreation.
These updates in most cases happen on a Wednesday (with some occurring on a Tuesday or Thursday), however there is a entire agenda of patches deliberate all over 2022. With that in thoughts, you might want to bookmark this web page to stick up to date.
League of Legends 2021 Patch Schedule
We imagine most lovers of League know, however for the sake of anyone knew, a new League of Legends Patch is released roughly each and every two weeks. During this time, Riot Games will in most cases work on their update by means of the video games public beta setting (PBE). It might be that at the get started of a new patch, some major buffs, nerfs, and changes are planned ahead of being additional tweaked or changed ahead of delivery the free up to reside servers.
Although we don't but know what adjustments might be planned right through 2022, we do know roughly when the new patches will arrive. Without additional ado, here's when you can be expecting the next updates for League of Legends to land throughout 2022:
- 12.1 – Tuesday, January 4, 2022
- 12.2 – Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- 12.3 – Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- 12.4 – Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- 12.5 – Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- 12.6 – Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- 12.7 – Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- 12.8 – Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- 12.9 – Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- 12.10 – Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- 12.11 – Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- 12.12 – Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- 12.13 – Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- 12.14 – Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- 12.15 – Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- 12.16 – Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- 12.17 – Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- 12.18 – Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- 12.19 – Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- 12.20 – Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- 12.21 – Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- 12.22 – Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- 12.23 – Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 12.24 – Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Please be aware that these dates are topic to modify all through the year. As a result, we will update this text continuously with any changes as they occur.
When do new LoL patches cross are living in-game?
As we have touched on, League of Legends releases a new update each two weeks.
Although each and every update might vary quite in measurement, Riot Games are normally fairly in line with when those updates are released onto League of Legends servers.
Whilst there are no actual unencumber occasions supplied by means of the developer or support teams, we do have a coarse guide for the fortnightly LoL Maintenance. It generally starts at more or less 3AM PT for North American servers, 5AM GMT in the UK for EU Servers, and 3AM CET for European North-East servers. Downtime typically lasts three hours ahead of the new League of Legends update is able to be downloaded.
You May Like Also